Rollers manufactured from steel or plastic, the 723 model is a multi-purpose piece of equipment as part of the Hi-Load product line for the movement of light loads. Its practical application options are almost limitless. Profiles manufactured from galvanised steel ensure a long-lasting service life.
Pallet Rail Roller for semi-heavy loads
• 723 Model with steel pulley, with screw or rivet. Assembly is possible both from the upper holes as well as the lower ones.
• 724 Model with plastic pulley, with screw or rivet. Assembly is possible both from the upper holes as well as the lower ones.
• The rail profile is made from cold-rolled galvanised steel with a thickness of 2 mm. The profile has two lines with side perforations at different heights, separated at a distance of 25 mm. The base is fitted with a series of holes in a row measuring 8.1 mm in diameter and at a distance of 25 mm from each other.
• The construction of the profile makes it possible to assembly pulleys of 48 mm with screws or rivets at separations of 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, etc.
• Several pulleys can be assembled in one two or three channels. Furthermore, the different types of pulleys can be combined, with or without side guide flap, manufactured from steel or plastic.