• Galvanised metal sheet: 0.031 in.
• Lateral flange for guiding rigid elements
(not for cardboard boxes --> see thermoplastic guides) • Maximum length of bar: 177.1654 in.
• Flow gradient: 3.5%, depending on the type of box • Colour: black
• Carton flow for all types of boxes
• Communication between workstations
• Supply to assembly tables
• Flow of material onto machinery
• Electronics: to avoid variation or damage to the technical features of microchips, electronic circuit boards, etc, due to static electricity build-up when handled • Automotive: to avoid ignition of sulphuric acid from sparks created by static electricity during the transportation, supply or handling of car batteries
• Logistics: to avoid plastic products sticking together as a result of
the build-up of static electricity
• Health and safety: improved health and safety in the workplace by avoiding discharges of static electricity
Load capacities, taking into account the flexural point before deformation: (see table)