• Galvanised metal sheet: 0.031 in.
• Maximum length of bar: 177.1654 in.
• Vertical load capacity of up to 88.185 lbs per wheel on a flat surface • Flow gradient: 2.5%, depending on the type of box
• Colour: black
• Carton flow for KLT type boxes, with irregularities or an irregular base, small boxes, on slight gradients
• Communication between workstations
• Supply to assembly tables
• Flow of material onto machinery
• Roller carpets in maximum contact with the wheels
• Electronics: to avoid variation or damage to the technical features of microchips, electronic circuit boards, etc., due to static electricity build-up when handled
• Automotive: to avoid ignition of sulphuric acid from sparks created by static electricity during the transportation, supply or handling of car batteries
• Logistics: to avoid plastic products sticking together as a result of the build-up of static electricity
• Health and safety: improved health and safety in the workplace by avoiding discharges of static electricity.
Load capacities, taking into account the flexural point before deformation: (see table)